Thursday 14 July 2016

Leather & Lace









I can never say no to pretty lace dresses especially when they come in the most perfect off white shade.

Moto jackets in my opinion are the best outerwear no matter the season, 
but of course if you're planning to bring it for winter, do remember to size up to fit your thermals and sweater underneath.
If not, getting one that fits you well make s a whole lot of difference :)

I threw on my favourite moto jacket to add a little bit of edge to a this feminine piece and added some pops of red with my bag and hat. 
Perfect outfit for a movie date. 

Lace Dress| H&M (Past Season)
Moto Jacket| Miss Selfridge
Black Boots & Wine Red Fedora| Stradivarius
Crossbody Bag| Salvatore Ferragamo

Have a lovely Thursday!~

1 comment:

  1. I love how you paired that lace dress with a leather jacket ^^ it's so edgy and stylish ^^

    www.itsbeyondimaginations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete