Thursday 7 April 2016

La Vie en Rose









La vie en Rose,
a classic by french songstress Edith Piaf is no stranger to us.
Most of us would've heard her version or another at least once in our lives.
It's definitely a song that's in repeat mode on my playlist!

Inspired by the pretty hues of one of Pantone's colour of the year; Rose Quartz, 
I immediately fell in love with this drop waist number from online retailer HerVelvetVase.
The perfect dress for Sunday brunch out and about Tiong Bahru estate avec mon mari.
I decided to add a touch of french flair to my outfit with a cute polkadot scarf tied around my neck ala Grace Kelly. 
Since the weather has been a killer these days, a messy bun is almost a no brainer choice for hairstyle and it goes great with almost any look!


Dress: HerVelvetVase
Bag: Mango
Shoes: H&M (Past Season)
Scarf: H&M (Past Season)
Sunnies: Sabre

Till next time!~

No comments:

Post a Comment