Wednesday 2 April 2014

[OUTFIT] Spring Florals x Marmalade Pantry


Been wanting to try out Marmalade Pantry for the longest time and finally did when I met up with the lovely Jilyn for lunch recently.
We tried the one at Ion Orchard and since it was lunch time, there was a queue. 
But boy was I glad that the queue wasn't unbearably long or anything!
:)
Though this outlet was inside a mall, it had an alfresco concept so it was quite refreshing from the usual enclosed eateries. 
Anyway, going alfresco in the Singapore heat would probably send all of us indoors!
LOL~

 A picture before the meal!

I ordered a classic Macaroni & Cheese cos I was in the mood for something cheesy and creamy! 

The shallow pan looked deceiving enough, felt like I can stomach a slice of cake after finishing the mac and cheese but boy was I wrong!
It was very, very filling and I couldn't even finish it! 

Here's Jilyn with her crab meat penne!


They were also pretty generous with their portions

We both tried their pasta but didn't try their brunch sets or anything so if you'd like to visit them, here's their address! 
Ion Orchard
Unit 03-22 Ion Orchard
2 Orchard Turn,
Singapore 238801
T: +65 6734 2700 
F: +65 6734 2279

Stables
55 Fairway Drive 
Singapore 286846. T: +65 6467 9328. 
F: +65 6467 1608. 
Reservations: +65 6467 7748 


Time for some outfit photos!

I was dreaming of Spring when I was planning this outfit in my head.
Thought it was time to bring my floral blazer out after having bought it for so long!
I paired the floral blazer with the classic origami skort and an electric blue tank to add some colour.
Completed my look with my black booties, red soldier bag and crystal necklace stolen from mom's accessories stash! >.<

I've been pretty obsessed with this black booties from Charles and Keith, 
they're so comfortable and can be paired with almost anything!♥ 
I was so surprised that this pair of shoes from Charles & Keith are so comfy, 
cos to be honest they're shoes are more known for their fashion forward stylish designs rather than comfort.
Brought my soldier bag from LaPalette out after neglecting it for so long!
Love how it adds colour and a fun element to my outfit 
     





View of the soldier on the bag
I love how dainty this necklace is! 
So good to have a mom who shares the same passion for fashion and she has an amazing accessories stash!♥ 

Outfit Stockists
Blazer & Skort: Bysi
Tank: Online
 Booties: Charles & Keith
Bag: LaPalette
Necklace: Colette Hayman

Have a fabulous midweek!
XOXO~

No comments:

Post a Comment