Wednesday 22 January 2014

[OUTFIT] Back To December

I couldn't wait to open my presents for Christmas! 
This dress that I'm wearing was a Christmas gift from my dear friend, LaiYee! 
I received it the day before and wore it out for a lunch gathering the very next day! 
She knew how much I loved forest green and she actually searched for quite awhile before she found this one from Agneselle. 

I went to the website and saw that this dress can actually be worn off shoulder too.
I tried it but felt that the neckline hurt my shoulders a little so I kept it simple and wore it as a basic skater dress instead. 

But then again, you know I'm not really the sort keep things "simple" you know what I mean? Like, I'll always find ways I can inject alittle of my personality into my outfits.
Since it was the holiday season, I was inspired by Blair Waldorf from Gossip Girls and added her trademark bow headband and heart printed stockings!
I've always loved Blair Waldorf's collection of headpieces and gorgeous clothing in that TV series
<3
                                
        I felt like one of Santa's elves that day
            hahaha! :D





 
A close up of my fuschia ombré tips!
They actually look more red in this pic...
I think the colour faded to red.. 
But I still love it!

Here's a pic of when it was freshly done

Have a happy Wednesday! :D
XOXO~

No comments:

Post a Comment