Wednesday 25 September 2013

[OUTFIT] Twirling & Spinning to Summer's Song

                                          




                                                                                                                                                    
These photos were taken for SheCaptivates outdoor lookbook when we launched our Lost & Found Collection. These are some of my favourite shots :) I've always loved vintage style, so the pieces I modeled for for this collection all had some vintage element to it. I remember while growing up, I loved rummaging through my mom and dad's old photos to see how they were like in their younger days and I loved some outfits my mom wore in those pictures! Those days where the full umbrella midi skirts and high waisted jeans were all the rage my my my! Even high waisted bikini bottoms have made a comeback. I don't have a particular style I stick to, I like to change styles but one style I find myself coming back to the most often is the vintage, retro style. Hahaha... Anyway, I had lots of fun at this shoot cos the evening sun was great and I had fun twirling and spinning to get the perfect shot. Tired of smiling? Never! :D

This Polkadot denim dress is also available in light wash.
Get yours here:
1) http://www.shecaptivates.com/products/eloise-in-darkwash
2) http://www.shecaptivates.com/products/eloise-in-lightwash

XOXO! 

No comments:

Post a Comment