Wednesday 25 September 2013

[OUTFIT] Sweet Vintage

I've always liked vintage styled dresses and peterpan collars. When I saw this dress at Dorothy Perkins, it was love at first sight! The prints, shift dress cut and peterpan collar, I was sold! <3 I'm not very tall so it was actually a little long for me, I had it hemmed and also took in the sides a little but not too much so it still had the shift dress cut. I paired it with a little bow for a touch of whimsy and a pair of vintage inspired shoes that reminds me of a cupcake because of its scallop trimmings. I wore this outfit for my sister's birthday dinner at Fish & Co.    
 Dress: Dorothy Perkins, Shoes: Trois & Inch, Bow Clip: Talismans, Bag: Charles & Keith

Yay FOOD!!!
My sis and me :)
                                            
 My lovelies!
 Ever so yummy, Danish Fish & Chips for my sis & me!
 Seafood Platter for my friends!

We headed to Canele for desserts and the birthday cake because my sis didn't want to stand on the chair at Fish & Co while the crew sang the birthday song for her hahaha!
 The pretty birthday girl & lovely Belle :)

 With pretty LaiE :)

Yay group shot!
One darling is missing, she's currently on overseas posting.
We miss you Michelle!!! <3

It was a night fun filled with great company and yummilicious food, I love you all!
Family and friends who will always be there for you.<3

Have a lovely Wednesday!
xoxo







No comments:

Post a Comment