Wednesday 18 September 2013

[OUTFIT] SKYRA










This outfit features "Skyra", the varsity jacket from SheCaptivates. I paired it with simple jeggings that's super super comfy, graphic tee from Pull & Bear and one of my favourite shoes of all time; Zara kitten heels. These are the most comfortable pair of heels I own! Not only are they great for making all outfits look good, they are also comfy to walk in! One of my best buys from Zara, major love for this darling. ;) Accessorized with a simple black back rom Charles & Keith cos I wanted the focus to be on the varsity jacket. I wore this outfit for a movie double date to watch the cartoon "Turbo" and dinner. Yes, cartoon. I love how they can take your mind off those things that weigh you down! It was a good movie as its quite inspirational. I'm just a big kid at heart. :P 

Happy Tuesday!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment