Sunday 25 August 2013

CONTRAST










I've always loved dresses but as much as I love the feminine ones, I also love dresses with interesting details so when I saw this contrast collar dress, I was sold! I really really liked the length of the dress as well as the tie back waist simply because most of the dresses that I buy, I have to spend extra money just to alter it for a better fit. So with the tie back waist, its just perfect! I decided that the best hairstyle for this dress was to tie it in a topknot. Not only it helps beat the heat, it shows off the contrast collar. Kill two birds with one stone yay! I paired the dress with a sunshine yellow heels that I bought at Rubi. I wore this dress for a family gathering with my uncles and cousins. Who can resist yummy desserts? :)

                                                                           Xoxo!

Dress: Korea, Shoes: Rubi, Bag: Prada

No comments:

Post a Comment